- responding to customer call- outs.
- evaluating and resolving problems.
- assisting with the installation of equipment.
- offering customer training.
- repairing, testing and maintaining equipment.
- monitoring the performance of products.
- maintaining manuals.
- providing customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests; developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
PG:Post Graduation Not Required