• Overall incharge of the IT team and will be responsible for skilling / reskilling of resources as and when required.
• Will be responsible for preparation of Technology Vision Document for the Organisation.
• Will be the key resource person providing in-depth technical expertise to the Top Management and will be responsible for identifying and implementing new technologies and technology products.
• Should be in a position to coordinate with IT Vendors of the Organisation.
• Optimize and manage the technology network in a manner so that it delivers high efficiency with sufficient resilience and yet manage costs effectively.
• Identify needs and ensure ideal software solutions are developed in a timely manner to help increase operational efficiency and also leading edge products.
• Develop and maintain overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets.
• Define the priorities, objectives and targets that underpin what contributes to delivery of value to business aligned with best practices and standards.
• Ensure efficiency in process / operations across the Organisation
• Identify security threats, formulate strategies and methods to mitigate the threats.
• As part of business continuity plan, ensure that there is no failure in business operations and appropriate DR plans are in place and regularly tested for readiness in case of unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
• Will have a pivotal role in supporting the business departments and meeting their needs in a time bound manner.
• Develop long term plans to sustain and support the business, anticipating future trends.
• Lead strategic insight and overview of business case justifications and ROI analysis for IT spending and initiatives
. • Ensure total quality management through uniform processes and procedures, mitigation of Operational Risk
• Shall track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
• Any other work entrusted from time to time by the Company.