- Collect, manage and analyse huge volumes of structured and unstructured data in support of forensic engagements
- Perform different kind of analytics to identify patterns and detect suspicious activities, anomalies on transactional and operational data
- Create, manage, and utilize high-performance relational databases (SQL Server, Microsoft Access, OLAP, and other proprietary software)
- Design and develop ETL processes to consolidate heterogeneous data into a common platform
- Strong understanding about structured data management systems like ERP packages, Accounting systems and the underlined business processes governing those systems
- Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis and summarization of complex transactional data
- Strong skills in SQL Server and related technologies (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and develop stored procedures independently in order to perform in-depth data analysis.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client’s business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with the engagement manager and the client management keeping both constantly updated regarding project ‘s progress.
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, SSMS, OLAP, Engagement Management, Client Management, Stored Procedures, Project Management
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization