- Heading the engineering & design department for design & development of heavy construction machinery.
- Analyzing the existing design & building prototypes & developing new systems.
- Value analysis & value engineering for cost & lead time reduction and removing defects.
- Experience in team handling of engineering department & production department.
- Should have experience with structural steel fabrication.
- Doing structural calculations & structural analysis.
- Design calculations of Mechanical components like Engine, Gears, shafts, pulleys, sprockets, bearings & springs etc.
- Selection of standard components (Electric motor, gearbox, coupling, hydraulic cylinders, power packs & valves).
- 3D modelling, assembly, simulation and stress test analysis.
- Proficient in CAD Software.
- Having an experience in construction equipment.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Automobile, Mechanical
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, Automobile, Mechanical