Our client is having excellent opportunity for “Business Development Manager”.
Experience : Min 5 years of experience in Logistics industry with successful track record. (In Automobile Store or with any Automobile Warehouse )
Position(s) : 1
Location : Ahmedabad/Pune
Employee strength: 50 Nos
Working days and time : 6 days
Qualifications: Graduate, preferably with MBA in marketing.
Key Skills Required:
- As a business development Manager, he will be responsible for bringing new business in overall inline with business plan.
- Generating leads
- Establishing contacts with targeted customers.
- Using present contacts of BDM and approaching for business opportunity.
- Setting monthly, quarterly targets.
- Updation on status of progress to the Director.
- Attending business seminars. Show casing company performance with perspective customers.
- Party to project implementation or project roll outs.
- Must have worked in process oriented Stores / Spare Parts Warehouse .
- Warehouse Management System’s knowledge is essential.
- Communication, Team Management and Perseverance Skills.
Detail Job Roles and Responsibility:
- To take the company to 25Cr annual turn over, VSM is gearing up with required resources and infrastructures.
- As a part of this, VSM would like to focus Gujarat & Maharashtra state to develop the business.
- To focus business development, VSM is looking for target oriented, sales specialists who can bring business to the company as per the set business plans.