- Looking for finance professionals with minimum 6+ years experience in Data quality for RWA.
- Should have good exposure in Finance, Risk and technical environment.
- Should have solid understanding of BASEL III, credit risk, RWA calculations and regulatory reporting processes.
- Experience of working in a large banking organisation preferred.
- Should have excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- The role will be responsible to ensure Data Quality across Global Business, Risk and Finance. This will allow for continuous data quality improvement by enabling data to be corrected at source.
- This Analyst role is responsible for supporting the Data Quality Lead of the RWA Production Centre in the monitoring, root cause analysis and resolution of the data quality issues for RWA (and related data items) Data Production.