- Ability to make design and operational decision to ensure technical teams consistently deliver good design, quality of work, realization of scope, meeting the schedule, hitting the construction budget.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Engineering Design for High Voltage and Low Voltage Electrical systems from Preliminary Design Should be very familiar with international codes such as IEC, IEEE, BS, ANSI and IS.
- Primary technical resource for maintenance of all low/medium/high voltage electrical equipment such as switchgear, transformers, motors and distribution systems.
- Assist in Corrective-maintenance, Preventive-maintenance and/or Project cost estimation.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and prints.
- Demonstrated ability with PLC trouble shooting, interface, basic programming skills and experience with VFDs.
- Ability to be a team player and effectively collaborate and partner with different functional groups and customers.
- Demonstrated project management skills required.
- Experience with computer use specifically in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and AutoCAD.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization