- Installation of Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7 installations through Ford Global Client.
- Coordinate with Server/ Network administrators in case any problem during installation.
- Do not keep any activity pending. Keep information passing and escalate as required to Site In charge or Ford IT team
- Attend all the web based / instructor lead/ CBT as required by Ford time to time
- Power user rights assignment
- Aware of all the processes and approvals required to handle all the requests
- Update / support on the MACR update
- List of eTrackers handled Be aware of the work flow.
- Update the eTrackers as and when required.
- Preparation of the RCA report as and when required
- Daily Checklist review – Everyday at Restricted Rooms
- Meeting room Checklist to be reviwed at MR – everyday
- Coordinate with Plant Engineering/ Facility team for the works happening at Restricted rooms
- Co-ordination with vendor/ internal team for any hardware failures / Application issues
- Manual installation of Virus DAT/ Engine or OS/ Application patches wherever automatic updates fail
- Escalating unresolved problems to vendors and follow up till resolution(H/ W,Apps
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG – Post Graduation Not Required