- Responsible for implementation and support of the Enterprise Hadoop environment.
- Involves designing, capacity arrangement, cluster set up, performance fine-tuning, monitoring, structure planning, scaling and administration.
- The administrator consultant will work closely with infrastructure, network, database, business intelligence and application teams to ensure business applications are highly available and performing within agreed on service levels.
- Need to implement concepts of Hadoop eco system such as YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Pig and Hive.
- In charge of installing, administering, and supporting Windows and Linux operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Accountable for storage, performance tuning and volume management of Hadoop clusters and MapReduce routines.
- In command of setup, configuration and security for Hadoop clusters using Kerberos.
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and performance.
- Manage and analyze Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- Develop and document best practices
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Setting up new Hadoop users.
- Responsible for the new and existing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Include DBA Responsibilities like data modelling, design and implementation, software installation and configuration, database backup and recovery, database connectivity and security.
Position: Hadoop Administrator
Work location: Ahmedabad
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
Notice period: 30 Days
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Skype
CTC: As per the market standard