- Lead TPM PM Pillar for the plant.
- Check, follow-ups and monitor the quality of PM and other work done by the maintenance team
- Complete analysis of breakdowns and part failures to derive effective actions. Strong Root Cause Analysis for eradication of problem.
- Understand the m/c maintenance, PM activities & support the team to minimize the down time of m/c and increase the productivity.
- Ability & attitude for Modification and localization of m/c parts and or system to improve the condition of safety, ergonomics, quality and productivity of manufacturing process.
- Identify the key instruments and follow up the Calibration schedules, stamping of weigh scales to meet the ISO and legal requirement.
- Provide training on mechanical & control systems to all team members
- To provide technological solution for improving machine capability and uptime,
- To track and report on daily basis critical maintenance parameters.
- Lead the project activities day to day basis at site with control plan in place.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer