- Should have good experience in global consolidation, financial analysis and to manage the service delivery of the processes.
- Should have strong understanding of IFRS.
- Should have exposure in management reporting and consolidation of entities(including related accounting)
- The role incumbent will be responsilbel for finalization of financial statements with IFRS requirements.
- Will prepare, review consolidation journals.
- Will performa variance analysis and investigate the reason for movement and provide suitable commentary.
- Interpret IFRS rules and apply in preparation of group reporting etc.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time