- To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets.
- To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
- To prepare & implement account development & territory business plans.
- To improve clinical sales & marketing knowledge of promoted & competitor products.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment.
- To identify & develop key opinion leaders to increase product usage, gain formulary acceptance and product endorsement.
- To improve selling skills by undertaking the required skill practice or learning identified as part of an ongoing training programme.
- To improve productivity through delivery of QTQ objectives.
- To update & maintain sales tracking systems to maximise effectiveness on territory.
- To operate within the relevant codes of practice
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Medical Representative
Business Management, Sales Operations, Sales, marketing, Pharma Selling, Pharmac, Area Sales Manager, Area Business Manager, Team Management, Team Handling, Pharma Sales, Pharma Marketing
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Marketing