- To verify raw material, primary packing material at the time of material issuance and material dispensing against Technical Package / Standard Material Requirement Form and approve the process step.
- To perform routine IPQA monitoring like volume check, critical control step verification during manufacturing of the product, sampling and periodic verification activities and if any deviation / abnormal observation in terms of noncompliance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) observed, bring to the notice of Executive (Shift in charge).
- To get issued Soft copy from Corporate Quality Assurance (CQA) Department and prepare & review MBD and MPD.
- To convert approved MBD / MPD into of Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) and Batch Packing Record (BPR) and then in the pdf format.
- To Submit soft copy of MBD / MPD to CQA.
- To verify sample / good destruction process and report any gap to Department Head and take corrective and preventive action in coordination with respective Department Head.
- To raise request for stability batch destruction after expiry period is over.
- Receipt and handling of data loggers. Place data loggers in consignment at the time of shipment.
- To carry out reconciliation and physical verification of the returned goods.
- To verify headspace oxygen and dissolve oxygen during in process monitoring.
- To verify logbooks, online documents, records, analysis report and other supporting documents related to products manufactured in the plant.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry, Microbiology