- To investigate failure of finished product (FP) / In-process (IP) product, in case of any Out of specification – (OOS) / deviation and take corrective and preventive actions.
- To carry out the calibration of all the analysis instruments as per the schedule.
- To perform periodic chemical analysis.
- To record all the data related to the testing online, on day-to-day basis.
- To document all the testing data and related papers.
- To release Raw Material and Packing Material.
- To follow the Good Laboratory practices and Good Manufacturing practices (GMP).
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Quality Control, QC, GMP, HPLC, Karl Fischer, Chromotography, Finished Good Testing, Packing Material Testing, Raw Material Testing
UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Chemistry
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry