- Candidates should be M Sc with 2-10 years of relevant experience in formulation regulated plant.
- Responsible for operation and documentation for Chromatography & spectroscopy instruments, wet chemistry analysis for RM, IM & FP.
- Exposure to regulatory inspections & customer audits.
- Working knowledge of analytical instrumentation related software & database.
- Good written and communication skills are desired
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
quality control, qc, HPLC, UV
UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy