- Knowledge of generic as well as brand name of various drugs
- Knowledge of storage of drugs
- Prescription reading skills
- Documentation and Record keeping skills
- MIS Reports preparation
- Communication skills
- Self-motivated & Self-disciplined
- Honest & Reliable
- Placing the order as per sort book prepared where in supplier name and quantity is mentioned in the book.
- Consulting Sr. Pharmacist or Asst. Manager Supply chain in case of big orders
- Arranging the medicines in the racks and in particular medicine or medical boxes.
- Transferring the products related to surgeries or operation theatre to their respective stores
- Issuing medicines, consumables, surgical and medical products as per requisitions received from all the ICUs, wards, and floors, ambulatory and others.
- Issuing medicines, consumables, surgical and medical products to the patients after verifying with the prescription and physically checking the expiry date.
- Communicating with the medical, Para medical and nursing staff, if, any clarification is required in the requisitions received from them.
- Taking out the print out of expiry report from the hospital medical information system & accordingly separating the items from the individual boxes.
- Recommending the doctors, medical officers or nursing staff for another brand of medicine but of the same molecule to be administered to the patient.
- Maintaining the inventory of all the items & emergency medicines.
- Maintaining the mandatory registers, which has to be required by medical store like Narcotic register, spirit records etc.
- Insisting nursing staff to issue separate requisition for Narcotic products and Spirit.
- Any other work assigned by the management from time to time
- Dispensing right drug against the prescription
- Checking the expired drugs
- Maintaining the documentation and record
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
pharmacist, hospital pharmacist, retail pharmacist, B.Pharm, pharma, pharmaceutical
UG:B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG:Post Graduation Not Required