- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction–Construction Management
PG: Post Graduation Not Required