- Having Approval as Technical person from Food and Drug control Department in Liquid Oral Manufacturing section
- Supervision & control of day to day activity Liquid Oral in Production Department.
- Working as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Able to prepare SOP, QMS Documents, Record as per GMP
- Responsible for preparation& issuance of BMR / BPR and related documents
- To prepare documents regarding material issue and dispensing.
- To issue the material from store as per Batch Manufacturing Record.
- To follow SOP and also guide the workers for the same.
- Arrangement of manpower in proper manner for maximum output.
- Maintaining the plant preventive maintenance at regular intervals for smooth production in the plant
- Guidance to the Workers and operators in Liquid oral Manufacturing and Packing Line.
- In process inspection of physical parameters of Liquid oral dosage form.
- Having knowledge of filling up the production related documents and following the procedures as per SOPs (standard operating procedures).
- Maintaining User, cleaning& maintenance log book of different equipment.
- To collect information on the yield, quality & discuss with reporting to plant manager.
- Completion of BMR (Batch Manufacturing Record), equipment log record and all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) records.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
UG:B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Chemistry
PG:M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry