- As a Project Manager you will oversee the assignment, delivery, and measurement of production projects within the Ahmedabad office.
- You will work at the critical intersection between Vistaprints Product Design Strategy, Creative and Production teams, and you must demonstrate exceptional communication, relationship-building and organizational skills.
- You will lead short-term project management and support long-term resource planning activities for a team of 25 designers. You will play a key role in supporting the conception and implementation of new process and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the project workflow, including assignment, delivery, and measurement
- Prioritize projects based on expected value and allocate resources strategically
- Scope & schedule projects, report on progress against deadlines and internal KPIs
- Maintain a detailed understanding of all projects and partner with the Leads/Art Directors to ensure that the creative execution meets strategy and quality requirements
- Schedule and facilitate creative reviews and capture outcomes
- Maintain and optimize project reporting, capturing team metrics and goal progress
Industry: Printing / Packaging
Functional Area: Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager–IT/Software
Project Manager, Agile, ScrumMaster, PMP, Project Lead