- Responsible for best in class delivery of project as per contractual terms and conditions within Cost, Time, Safety and Quality parameters
- Identify the resource requirement and allocation plan. Plan and closely monitor all the activities with respect to project completion schedule for smooth execution and closure of the projects.
- To Monitor the control budget; Preparation of project progress on monthly basis to identify delays and corrective actions incase of delays; coordination with Technical Consultants for Engineering work of the project
- Maintaining cordial relationship with internal Customers, and Partners. Management of expenditure and revenue and tracking of progress of the projects.
- Commercial / Contractual closure of the project
- Coordinates with other functionary departments to ensure implementation of corporate policies and guidelines.
- Compilation of Project Completion Report (Best Practices implemented and Learnings for Future i.e. thing which could have been done better).
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Project Planning, Project Management, Contracts,Design, Construction, Metro, Segmental Construction
UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil