- Drive Automation System Initiatives to automate Port Operations and drive Digital Port vision
- Work with business teams to understand requirements & define value proposition for IT Initiatives
- Manage and Deliver IT Requirements for Multiple Ports and Entities
- Identify IT Automation initiatives for Digital Ports vision and build value proposition for all projects.
- Review and understand the Scope and define technical requirements of IT systems & Business Applications.
- Work with Business Teams to understand the requirements and Identify IT Initiatives.
- Work with Vendors teams to build execution plan and deliver the IT Roadmap.
- Develop cross-cutting knowledge of business processes and leverage it to drive IT enablement.
- Coordinate with IT Infrastructure and database associates for system availability.
- Ensure Project Execution and stake holder Coordination at Local Site.
- Ensure business value delivery from each of the IT solutions deployed and under deployment.
- High Level Reports and Documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field from a premier institute.
- Project Management certification (e.g. PMP) is a plus.
- 10+ years of Program/Project Management experience; implementing IT Automation Projects with large team size including business teams and vendor teams.
- 4+ years in demand & portfolio management work where progressive growth and supervisory experience has been demonstrated.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project Manager-IT/Software
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software