- Project In charge working from PMC Prospective.
- Responsibilities include planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to building and Infrastructure Construction.
- Certification of Contractors work done bills at site.
- Execution of activities pertaining to site execution.
- Doing entire construction strategy, schedules, resources management, budgets Monitoring, quality plans and change orders.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of construction based projects.
- Providing value engineering input through the design, development & execution of the projects
- Proven Track record for timely completion of project in budgeted cost
- Good command in AutoCAD,
- Supervision of day to day activity and proper quality control with QA,
- PMC Stipulated record keeping & forwarding to HO on day to day basis
- Very good command in surveying
- Co-ordination with contractor, consultant & H.O
- Overall responsibility on Site.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Architecture , Interior Design
Role Category:Architectural Services
Construction, Site Execution, Design Development, Project Management, Survey, Quality Control, Value Engineering, Record Keeping, site management, Manpower planning, Conceptualization, Scheduling, Monitoring, coordinating, pmc
UG:B.Arch – Architecture, B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
PG:M.Arch – Architecture