- To ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks.
- To check the material identity and quantity against Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR), before starting of mixing activity.
- To supervise the behavior of workers / Technicians / Assistants in clean room.
- To carry out planning of material issue and dispensing as per priority of batch manufacturing and to prepare documents related to it.
- To issue the material from store as per Batch Manufacturing Record.
- To follow SOP and also guide the workers for the same.
- To maintain the records online.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Dispensing, Pharma, Compounding, Batch Manufacturing, SOP, Healthcare and Hospitals, medical and hospitals, life sciences and hospitals
UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry