- Perform the extraction of bio-logical samples using wet chemistry, Liquid-liquid extraction, Solid phase extraction, and Protein Precipitation methods.
- Perform the operation and calibration of analytical instrument like pH meter, balance, micropipette, electronic handy steps etc.
- Perform the operation of analytical equipments like, Nitrogen evaporator, Centrifuge, Sonicator, Vortex mixture, etc.
- Operation of instruments like LCMS/MS, HPLC system and troubleshoots problems.
- Responsible for Bio-analytical method development, method validation & subsequent sample analysis with complete adherence to the USFDA & GLP guidelines.
- Well versed in documentation, Completes QC sheets and makes log book entries as required by protocol and/or SOP.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
HPLC, Method Development, LCMS, Method Validation, Bioanalytical, PH METER, GLP, QC
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy