- Install company products at customer sites, ensure that they are working effectively, and provide any necessary training and instruction to users.
- Carry out the on-site repair of company products and ensure that these are working effectively.
- Respond to technical enquiries from customers and ensure that any problems presented are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Undertake the testing of company products and equipment, as requested, to ensure that they are working effectively.
- Participate in a 24-hour customer support to resolve any emergency inquiries.
- Report any problems with company products to relevant company staff to ensure that these are resolved.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in company products and those produced by competitors to ensure that the company continues to provide up-to-date and competitive products and services.
- Understand the spare requirements of the customer and recommend and offer correct spares parts to maintain trouble Free working of Obara Products.
- Track, follow up and convert every Lead and Offers to PO, to ensure targeted sales from customer
- Ensure Closure of all Sales Related Queries and issues of Customer of Obara sales and service.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:After Sales Service
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical