- Preparation and review of SOP /STP/MOA/COA/Specification.
- Preparation and review of Documents for Validation, AMV and Stability study.
- Establishment of Good Documentation Practice and Good Laboratory Practice.
- Handling trouble shooting for HPLC / GC & method development.
- Candidate must ready to relocate to Ahmedabad.
- Candidate should have exposure in handling instruments such as HPLC, GC, FT-IR, UV etc.
- Candidate must have analytical skills & experience.
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role : Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
UG – B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy