- Remote fed audio frequency Track Circuit (FTGS), Signals UPS system installed at various interlocking Stations .
- Assist the team members during corrective maintenance and failure rectification.
- Worked as a person in charge (PIC) in maintenance of Signaling systems.
- Took independent responsibility of an interlocking station.
- Handling of Maintenance Team (including Electronics Technician, Fitters, Semi-skilled, and unskilled) for Corrective maintenance, Preventive Maintenance and Special Development Task including system up-gradation.
- Provide technical support to mainline/depot staff for failures and major preventive maintenance.
- Provide technical trainings to new recruited staff.
- Supervise the Installation of Signaling Gears (AFTC, Point Machine, Signals, Loops, FEP, S&D and ESP) by contractor during T&C.
- Worked as a part of the Installation, Testing & Commissioning team and was responsible for the Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Trackside & Train borne System.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting & maintenance of installed CBI system used to run trains with complete responsibilities.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization