– Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding.
– Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
– Manage inter-unit/company cash, including inter-company lending etc.,
– Forecast of expense and income.
– Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees.
– Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
– Plan and manage investments. Participate in matters relating to accounting, funding, actuarial valuations, governance, and other corporate issues related to investments. Coordinate company leasing analysis
– Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time