- Planning and execution of erection and commissioning
- Review Project Activities and Prepares testing and operational reports.
- Schedules, Directs and assigns duties to engineers, technicians, and other staffs
- Execution of work at minimum cost without any wastage of materials and labour
- Submission of weekly status report to Ops Manager
- Maintenance and management of respective departmental files
- Managing Asset management, Capital Equipment procurement/Leasing/ hiring based on cost benefit analysis, Equipment maintenance strategies, Planning for maximise equipment mechanical efficiency, Spare parts management, Projection/monitoring & control of equipment operating cost for equipment.
- Spare part Vendor development for emergency at site
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, capable of identifying and handling technical as well as commercial issues related to equipment and machineries .
- A strategic maintenance planner with adeptness in implementing cost reduction measures to achieve savings in terms of material and procurement on site
- Proficient in implementing preventive, predictive and service maintenance schedules, tracking breakdowns and rectifying it for smooth running of Mining and Infrastructure Plants and equipments using latest maintenance techniques
- Performing the functions of analyzing, overhauling, troubleshooting, etc. for Maximizing team and machinerys productivity and mechanical availability
- Managing overall activities pertaining to erection and commissioning of projects.
- Capturing all necessary milestone and data in project execution and handover to clients
- To ensure the safety in site erections by supervision and monitoring as per the project & site schedules
- To follow safety conditions and norms and adhere to the optimum and safe condition of getting the work done at the site with zero deviations
- To upkeep the safety material/equipment by fulfilling the site requirements from time to time
- To supervise & monitor closely all safety aspects in co-ordination with the head office/client/consultants
- Zero accidents at sites
- Incumbent should be able to develop modules on safety for the site & safety engineers
- Develop a safety manual (sop)for department
- Should be able to train project/site engineers, client staff and various team at sites to ensure safety
- To conduct training for supervisors/workmen at site and conduct tool box meetings at sites related to safety and usage of safety equipment.
- Customer relations management and customer service with regard to safety at all sites
- Setup, populate and maintain the databases to followup and track the commissioning work progress (i.e. The commissioning reports), the outstanding points (i.e. Commissioning anomaly report), the hand over data or file for the energizing and operations.
- Plan, liaise, manage, coordinate and supervise the certification of systems such as gas analysis, _________, etc.
- Manage the documentation for commissioning such as taking over certificates, as built drawings, manufacturer manuals and instructions, test procedures, risk assessment and health and safety method statement, end of commissioning reports
- Defining and requesting work and/or test permit, release from service operations and to followup of clearance works and responsible in handing over of commissioned system to the clients
- Ensures operation and performance are in compliance with the design criteria. Define and review method and action to ensure proper operations of equipment, system and plant
- Responsible for getting the project completed within timelines, cost and quality parameters
- Responsible for contract management and monitoring at site level.
- Create checklists for site review or inspection
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Control of site activities on man/machine/material
- Submission of milestone billing to client and site budget control
- Reconciliation of material
- Identifies, formulates and implements onthejob training programs for the workforce under responsibility
- Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace
- Review and update periodically the work time schedule. Compile, consolidate and followup of the outstanding lists and monitor the work progress and key timescale objectives.
- Knowledge of product data management, eco and product development processes
- Perform other duties as required
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Operations Management, Maintenance Management, Vendor Development, Material Procurement, Customer Relationship, Cost Reduction, Service Operations, Customer Service, Solar Pv, service engineer
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical