- Have more than 5-7 years experience in Electrical at construction site.
- Responsible for planning & monitoring execution of all Electrical works at site.
- Installation, testing & commissioning of Electrical Work 11/33/66 KV line from in-coming main power & distribution lines, transformer rooms, HT/LT rooms, Lighting system, Fire alarm systems, CCTV, LAN/DATA, Earthing system, ELV etc.
- Co-ordinate with the Client for receiving drawings clarifications and make a report of observation.
- To co-ordinate with Electrical Contractor for Electrification, Execution, Erection & Commissioning.
- Execution of High side & low side Electrical work as per drawing and site condition.
- Monitor work progress and quality of work as per approved specifications.
- Ensure that the works are undertaken in a safe manner utilizing a project specific safety plan and adopt safe working culture with help of safety person at site
- Attend daily Site Meeting for work plan & target.
- Oversee installation, operation to ensure that equipment is installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Resolve the Site related issues and report to immediate Manager if any deviation or technical or some other issues related to coordinate with the Mechanical/Civil/PEB & other contractors for smooth clear working space without hampering the others work.
- Update daily/weekly MIS & reports and keep the records
- Daily conduct and maintain the tools box meeting and checking the Height work Permit (above 2m)
- Ensuring proper protection system for all electrical installation.
- Review Clients Inspectors deliverables, analyze and resolve issues and problems emerging during the Quality Control activities. Ensure that all inspection and tests witnessed by clients.
Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Industry Type : Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Role : Electrical Engineer-Industrial
Functional Area : Site Engineering, Project Management
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Diploma – Electrical