- Data on-boarding. Working with multiple data sources to import the data, parse/clean and index it as required.
- Configure file and directory inputs.
- Configure network inputs.
- Configure Windows inputs.
- Configure source types.
- Manage indexes, set retention policies, manage data archival and move to frozen state.
- Add/modify/remove alerts
- Create and manage dashboards
- Manage integrations to other event and service management tools.
- Create/modify search jobs schedules.
- Configuring data forwarding Splunk system administration tasks Management of Splunk Apps Experience
- Ability to install and manage Splunk components: Indexers, Forwarders, Search Heads Experience with Splunk Clusters Enthusiastic, energetic individual with relevant 2+ years of Splunk experience.
- Proven data import experience.
- Working experience in alert handling, standard availability and performance report generation.
- Hands-on experience in root cause analysis of post-production performance related issues.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like Python, PHP.
- Writing XML and creating manual dashboards.
- Worked with multiple database technologies ie: SQL, Oracle Worked on multiple applications in Splunk.
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Software Developer
- Role: Software DevelopeKeyskills:
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization,
For more details you can call on this number: 7043006386 or can send email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
Placon HR Services