- To handle complete shift operation of Manufacturing area which includes all activities related to batch manufacturing, dispensing, Equipment / Area cleaning and sterilization (as applicable), Sterilization of Garments.
- To handle complete shift operation of filling area which includes all activities related to batch filling, Equipment / Area cleaning and sterilization (as applicable).
- To maintain Sterile Garments & filters inventory with physical stock (In-use) and its documentation.
- To maintain the facility as per cGMP Norms and any time presentable.
- To maintain the documents line BMR, Logs and requisitions in online status and timely submission to QA.
- To monitor the activities performed by down the line workmen.
- To increase / maintain the batch yield.
- To maintain Man and Material movements as designed to comply cGMP.
- To follow the entire SOPs related to the assigned job.
- To perform any work assigned (other than mentioned in Sr. No.1) time to time by immediate supervisors / Manager.
- To maintain/follow Environment Hazards and Safety rules.
- To follow and maintain departmental discipline.
- To take additional responsibility of sterilizer or Filling area as per departmental requirement.
- Verification, counter check and signature in all documents related to production
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
UG:B.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy