- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of companies using all accepted and relevant Asset Valuation approaches and theories
- Designing valuation models
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and on site collection of data relating to client assets
- Inspection of various assets including Residential, Commercial and Industrial properties / assets etc.
- Inspection of various assets :
- Residential, commercial and industrial properties (for Real Estate)
- Plant & Machinery, equipments, Infrastructure (for P/M)
- Analysis, reconciliation and summarization of data using various software applications
- Identify the replacement cost / market values of the assets through market surveys
- Presenting the results of the analysis in a final report in a clear and concise manner
- Maintain personal contact and develop long lasting relationships with customers in order to maximize revenues and cross selling opportunities for the company
- Management and Leading the valuation team
- Guiding the valuation team on execution and finalization of the assignment
- Multi-sector exposure in Steel, Power, mining and minerals, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, Textiles, Logistics, Cement, Fertilizer, Petrochemicals etc.
- Preparation of detailed estimates for various categories of projects such as commercial, residential, industrial.
- Technical Due Diligence, conducting feasibility study and preparing feasibility report / TEV studies of projects
- Performing analysis of the cost incurred on the projects which are under construction.
- Preparing project status reports for under construction projects.
- Update / Create basic cost estimate for various types of structures (residential/ commercial /industrial) with varied specifications.”
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication