Our client is having excellent opportunity for “Team Leader-Operation”.
- Provides supervision, mentoring and training to team of Production Artists
- Resolves escalations raised by team members/customers/manufacturing locations.
- Introduces improvements to processes for workflows available at Production Support
- Develops team for improvement of skills/competencies/behaviors of the role
- Motivates and coaches team members to achieve and maintain KPI targets and behaviors through continuous monitoring, assessment and feedback
- Create & maintains complete documentation of performance improvement discussion and actions
- Consistently and effectively reports on individuals’ challenges & successes by looking at and reporting trends and suggesting appropriate actions to support findings and goals (KPIs, Attendance Management, Schedule Adherence )
- Create and effectively communicate corrective plans/PIP to ensure that individuals meet objectives.
- Set/ clarify requirements and expectations for team members. Ensure disciplinary actions for employees occur in a transparent, accurate and timely manner.
- Understand and improve existing process for various workflows executed at Production Support by finding creative solutions to problems faced by customers and/or team members.
- Ensure high compliance to operational processes.
- Addresses issues faced in manufacturing facilities and provide necessary feedback.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools and performance to relevant teams for quick and accurate resolution.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, leads and facilitates change and models professionalism in all contacts.
- Develops a customer satisfaction oriented approach within the team.
- Assists in training for newly hired team members.
- Supports and assists with hiring process as requested.
- Performs additional responsibilities as consistent with job level as requested by reporting manager.
In return you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in service oriented environment with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a team leader.
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in people management, with an emphasis on managing teams working on multiple workflows in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills
Experience : 3+ Years
Position(s) : 1
Designation : Team Leader-Operation
Location : Ahmedabad (Prahlad Nagar)