- Looking for candidates with 10+ years of experience in Project Management (Functional/Business) from Banking and financial services domain with excellent communication skills.
- – Senior Project managers plan, mobilize and direct projects of medium to high complexity and scale from definition to closure.
- – They are typically responsible for the end to end delivery of a single project or work stream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- – Communicates the plan to stakeholders
- – Develops and/or reviews estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using best practices, and past experience.
- – Provides timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on management information.
- – Manages and reports on the project budget, acting on any variance.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Strategy , Management Consulting , Corporate Planning
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time